Monday, February 25, 2008

The Jing Project ROCKS!!!

Screen Capture is an awesome way to lecture because you can show students exactly what you want them to do, how to do it, and why it's valuable. Only problem is most screen capture programs are expensive.

But NO longer.

The Jing Project is FABULOUS!

Check out this screen capture lecture I made for Twitter.

I got cut off, but all I was saying was explore and have fun with it.

Now I just need to say everything I need to in 5 minutes or less.

Also, I need to work on the sizing and such. But I'm thankful to be able to create screen capture lectures for free now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I like your post and i want to link exchange with your blog. if you do not mind I hope you want to visit my blog at rakyatindonesia and my blog in english language at indo-online. & please leave your comment. if the difficulties in language, please use google to translate. thank's & good luck